Monday, December 17, 2012

The Week Before Christmas

I had so many plans for this week...

For months, I have been collecting vintage Christmas fabrics.  Some of them are AHHMAZING too - such wonderful finds...  and I planned to have 5 outfits, one for every day this week in the lead up to Christmas.  It truly is my favourite time of the year.

I managed to have one item made (a skirt) for when my family and I put our Christmas tree up a couple of weeks ago, but thats been the only thing I had made.  The whole thing has really snuck up on me...

Those that follow my Facebook Page will know that I decided to throw myself into sewing four outfits on the weekend.  Yep, four.  When I raised the idea on Facebook it generated discussion about binge sewing, and pulling all-nighters.  I wasn't sure if I could pull it off, but being a determined woman, I gave it my best shot!

Sneak Peak - Dress One

I MADE THREE FULLY BONED DRESSES IN ONE WEEKEND!!!!!
But that means that I'm down one outfit....

 Sneak Peak - Dress Two

So this week I will be posting EVERY DAY (apart from today...) about what I'm wearing.  How exciting!  This week is going to be a blogging frenzy to follow my sewing frenzy weekend!

Sneak Peak - Dress Three

There is not going to be any detailed construction posts unfortunately, because I was too engrossed in what I was doing and forgot to take photos...

Sneak Peak - Dress Four

But if you see something you love and you have questions, feel free to ask.  I love sharing!

So I hope you're looking forward to seeing what I've made as much as I'm looking forward to wearing them and showing them off.  I love getting in to the holiday spirit!!! 

Sewing Frenzy
proudly brought to you buy Red Bull and crappy Cola

Beccie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment