Yes, I have decided to join Tasha of By Gum, By Golly and Rochelle of Lucky Lucille in their Fall for Cotton Sew-along!
This sew along is for people who like vintage styles (check!) and think cotton fabric is amazing (check!).
Here are the rules:
- Join the Flickr group Fall For Cotton and say hi
- Pick a pattern tha helps you recreate a garment from your favourite vintage decade: 1920s to 1970s
- Pick any fabric thats 100% cotton
- Get organised to start sewing on the 1st of September
- Have your finished garment photographed and uploaded to Flickr by the 30th of September
Tasha and Rochelle have already done some fabulous posts on buying vintage cotton fabric here and here, and modern cotton fabric here.
I'm working on some ideas for what I'll sew for this sew-along - the possibilities really are endless!!! Why don't you join in???