Monday, June 17, 2013

Stash Busting Skirts... FOR YOU!

So I went through my fabric stash late last week and found a whole bunch of fabulous fabrics that I had purchased because I loved them.  But you know how it is with a fabric stash, they just sit there ... what a waste!  And then I realised - I can make custom skirts for people with them!!!

I posted them all in an album on my facebook page, and two of them sold quick smart.  And I thought I should do a post about them so everyone else gets an opportunity to have a look.

The deal is that for AU$90 + postage, I will make a skirt for you, to your waist size, using these fabulous fabrics.  And there is only enough fabric for one skirt, so yours will be a ONE OF A KIND ORIGINAL!!!! 

Here are the fabrics up for grabs:

 BIRDS ON A WIRE
Cotton fabric with a lovely novely print of colourful birds sitting on power lines.  Will make a fabulous gathered, or dirndl skirt.

POLKA DOTS AND ROSES
How adorable is this cotton print!  Border print of pinky-red roses, with small polka dots below the roses, and large dots shrinking to small dots at the selvedge above the roses.  Will make a lovely gathered or dirndl skirt

 BUTTERFLIES!
Navy cotton fabric covered in gorgeous butterflies.  Will make a lovely circle skirt!

 ELEGANT LADIES
Cotton drill fabric with elegant 1950s ladies.  WIll make a really eye catching circle skirt!

PATTERN ENVELOPES
Cotton drill fabric printed wiht pattern envelopes from the 1950s!  Will make a fun circle skirt

SPRING GARDEN
This gorgeous vibrant cotton will make the loveliest circle skirt!

 TROPICAL FLOWERS AND PARROTS
Cotton fabric with hot pink hibiscus and tropical parrots.  Will make a gorgeous circle skirt

RED POLKA DOTS
This is a vintage fabric, a cotton lawn, with big red polka dots and small white polka dots.  Its a bit on the sheer side (as you can see) so it will need to be worn with a slip underneath it.  Would make a lovely light circle skirt for the warmer months!

If you would like me to make you a skirt from one of these fabrics you can either contact me on my Facebook page, or send me an email at beccieblossom(at)gmail.com.

Beccie
xxx

4 comments:

  1. The birds on a wire is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it! Its taking all my strength not to make that one for myself!

      Delete
  2. Oh my, I love the vintage lady patterned fabrics! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy pretty much all my fabrics from Spotlight in Australia :)

      Delete