Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas and a Blog Holiday


Well after posting about my 2013 Christmas Dress I feel that its time to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year!

I will be taking a break from blogging from now until around the 20th of January.  I know that seems like a long time, but I am taking an extra week off to travel to New Zealand with my family.  No doubt I will have a lot to blog about (cause I'm not exactly going to stop sewing...) when I get back on deck.

I'm sure I will be still be posting on my Facebook page, so if you really miss me, just wander on over there and say hi!

Thank you all so much for reading, commenting, liking, sharing and posting.  Its lovely to have each and every one of you here.

Beccie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. have a wonderful time with your family:! hope you get rested up and that 2014 is a much healthier year for you. happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and yay for that fabulous holiday!!!! I look fwd to hearing all about it!! xox

    ReplyDelete